About Me

My photo
My name is Wanda Vang. I am a mother to 2 beautiful boys, and is married to a wonderful husband! I love taking pictures! I believe a picture is worth a million words! Pictures can express more than words. I take pictures daily! Of anything and everything. Im very creative you can say. Not too much info about me but Enjoy!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tattoos Are Addicting

So after we did the tattoos, we of course went back for more. This time I wanted my back done, and so I did. Along with Hun's name and Jordan's name. Hun just finished his sleeve. My back took about 3-4 hours. It wasnt painful. Honestly I think Stein's name was more painful. But it was a great experience. By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!

My Flowers, along with Adrian&Jordan's names and middles names

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hun's name on my left wrist.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment