About Me

My photo
My name is Wanda Vang. I am a mother to 2 beautiful boys, and is married to a wonderful husband! I love taking pictures! I believe a picture is worth a million words! Pictures can express more than words. I take pictures daily! Of anything and everything. Im very creative you can say. Not too much info about me but Enjoy!

Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5th..Just Jordan and Me!

Well yesterday was Fourth of July! Had a great time with friends and family up in sac! Had some good hamburgers and hot dogs and also some yummy noodles. After everyone left home except just the family, I wanted to play drunk driver. I dont usually drink but since the family is together, might as well make it a day to remember! Right? Hehe..so the game was on..good thing we ha partners otherwise i wouldve been more gone then I was! but long story short! I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment