About Me

My photo
My name is Wanda Vang. I am a mother to 2 beautiful boys, and is married to a wonderful husband! I love taking pictures! I believe a picture is worth a million words! Pictures can express more than words. I take pictures daily! Of anything and everything. Im very creative you can say. Not too much info about me but Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

IM BACK!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NowPlaying-Hate that i Love you-Rihanna&Neyo

So I havent been updating my blogspot lately. And I feel bad. Now Im settled (my home) and I can blog whenever now. This keeps me away from stress and gives me time to be creative. I miss them good old days when i use to scrap book. But I guess blogging is just the same but in the internet world.

Anywho, Ive been really busy working! Forever 21 is more to handle than I thought! But I love working there! Im a Visual Merchandiser, for those who dont know what that is. I basically keep up with the updates and stuff that the company puts out. It actually really fun. Stressful at times but over all. I love what I do. I change mannequins, I get to see what we have in FIRST, and best of all, I get weekends off! yee! except one Saturday a month, but that doesnt hurt. When im working, im always constantly thinking about fashion trends. It gets frustrating, but at times, i can be creative and make my own outfits. sometimes it doesnt go but when the mannequin wears it, it doesnt look bad. Im not sure if i still want to be apart of the fashion industry. but for now, its fun and i actually keep up with the trends. Catch me at Forever21 in Davis. This store is BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment