About Me

My photo
My name is Wanda Vang. I am a mother to 2 beautiful boys, and is married to a wonderful husband! I love taking pictures! I believe a picture is worth a million words! Pictures can express more than words. I take pictures daily! Of anything and everything. Im very creative you can say. Not too much info about me but Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

While I was gone....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I JUST LOVE THIS PICTURE

NowPlaying- "All around me-Flyleaf"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I actually stole this picture from my twin alissah's album on her facebook. i never took a picture of the F21 in Yuba City. and i miss that store along with the associates! its really different in the Davis store. but i felt that i was at YC for way too long. 2 years to be exact. i love it there and thats where my heart will always be (working wise) but a girl gots ta go.

NoteToSelf-i need to visit this place very soon! SHOPPING!!!


on the other hand,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

this is where i am at today! like i said before, this store is beautiful! everything is companys directive! the environment here is totally different from the one in yuba city. but i think i like it better here. fast pace, and the days go by so quick! this place is beginning to feel like "home". i met some great people, some people i can be friends with!


i can never get enough accessories.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the first things i bought at the Davis store. I dont even need these things but they were too cute to "not" buy. im mad with accessories. i rather shop accessories than clothes. but oh well. accessories (diamonds) are a girls best friend. my best friend for sure! =D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my new camera! i havent took any pictures with it yet. but i will soon! im just waiting for them hot summer days out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my two faced palette my sister sara vang bought me for my 20th birthday! i love it so much. and i love my sissy so much! the colors on this thing is actually very natural as it says on the palette. i love the glittery one! i usually wear this when im lazy to do my makeup!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

im not sure what this palette is called. ive had it for a while now. its by urban decay. and the colors here are very pigmented! its exotic. but i love how the colors look on. my husband got me this just because! i tried it on at sephora, and got it right there and then! it was too nice to pass up!

while i was gone, i uploaded pictures to my facebook of my outfits of the days!

this was one of them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

red/orange maxi- forever21
off white crochet cardigan- forever21
cheetah print watch- forever21
bracelet-forever21
necklace- forever21

forever21 is taking over my wardrobe!

this was the day of my little sister in law Becky Yangs graduation party. 07.09.11

and another one...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

random day at work. i love these tribal print skirts. 07.13.11

black shirt-forever21
tribal skirt-forever21
white cardigan- forever21
black flats-L.O Shoes


So now that im back. i will be posting similar things. just random things i want to blog about. probably next would probably be about makeup! or maybe even new merchandise at forever 21. =D stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment