About Me

My photo
My name is Wanda Vang. I am a mother to 2 beautiful boys, and is married to a wonderful husband! I love taking pictures! I believe a picture is worth a million words! Pictures can express more than words. I take pictures daily! Of anything and everything. Im very creative you can say. Not too much info about me but Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

VISUAL MERCHANDISING.

So I was browsing through my pictures and came across this. Pictures of my old team and of course, the mannequins we all worked on together. Makes me miss being there at the place and working with them. They are truly the best team. We were like a family, we had out ups and downs, and wrong and rights, arguments left to right, but in the end, we were always there for eachother and had eachothers backs! I MISS YOU GUYS! ALISSAH, ZOE, JAIMONICA, JOANNE, JORDAN, AND TATIANNA!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THESE WERE THE MANNEQUINS WE DID TOGETHER. THIS WAS FOR OUR DENIM SECTION. AND I THOUGHT THEY LOOKED PRETTY GOOD! DONE BY ME, ZOE, AND JORDAN. YUBA CITY F21.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

US JUST CHILLIN OUTSIDE FOR A BREAK. L-R JORDAN, ZOE, ALISSAH, AND MYSELF.

I just wanted to post this up. as a memory that I had. We arent suppose to have out phones out, but I stil took the pictures of the mannequins. Surprisingly, the managers didnt care that we was working together that day. A DAY TO REMEMBER FOR SURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment